Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Getting Closer

Our dossier is in Russia! I want to shout it from the rooftops. My case worker, Jeny, said that we may hear from someone after the inspector is back from vacation in mid- August. Jeny said that she was hoping to travel in late August or early September. I'm trying not to get too excited yet, but I am dying to meet Sweet Pea have her become a reality.

Right now she is a shadow. I love her in the same way I loved each of the children before they were born. Because although she has a personality, I don't what she is like. I don't know what she likes or dislikes. What makes her laugh? Is she easy going or is her behavior challenging? Is she scared of anything? Going to meet her is the first step to learning about this new person that will bless our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment