Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


I have a cold. (Snuffle) I didn't want to work out. (Decided to workout anyway) Then my workout gear was dirty. (I scrounged around and found something. ) My shoes were in the car and it was like 17 degrees outside. (Brrrr) Then I found out that my last document wasn't really done. The court won't accept it in the form it's in. (Sidebar-- if all the information is on the document, what does it really matter? We've already been accepted. Why make us jump through hoops?) Pookie and Little Bit need boosters for their chairs in the dining room, and they didn't have the one I like at Target. (Of course not.) It's off to the city hall to ask the assessor for a letter from them- for the third time. (I'm really tired of asking people for stuff.) It's been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Some days are like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment