Friday, February 19, 2010

You won't believe it

Everything is fine, but . . .

We got a call last night from Jeny, our case worker at Kids to Adopt. She sounded so concerned that for a brief second I was terrified. I had a flashback to that day in September when we got the news that we could not adopt Sweet Pea. The judge is requesting more documents. We need medicals for Charlie and I (I am so embarrassed to even ask the doctor to see us again. I have seen this man every two to three months for nearly a year and a half and I've only been sick once is that time: stress induced hives shortly after we lost our referral.) and a couple of other things. Jeny feels that this is probably the last thing that they will need-- of course I'm sure that she thought that the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment