Monday, April 19, 2010

Completly Freaking Out

I've been ok throughout the Torry Hansen debacle.  Concerned and following it closely, but alright.  But this volcano in Iceland is about to do me in.  All the court dates in the world won't help me if I can't get to Russia.  I am so scared that the ash will slow us down and then Russia will decide to close things down. 

Last week a volcano in Iceland began to erupt and has produced such a thick cloud of ash that it has close down most air travel in  Europe.  I believe that some flights are resuming to today, but as the volcano continues to spew ash I don't know when regular flights will resume.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. We got stuck in the volcano too! We did end up making it in time for our court date and now I'm dying to know, did you make it over!?

    ReplyDelete