Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why?

I hesitated to start a blog. In fact, I remember wondering why anyone would ever want the general public to know the minutia of a stranger's life. Then I read a post stating that the author had started her blog to keep friends and family informed about their life. What a great idea, I thought. (Although the author went on to say that strangers visited her blog more often than family.)
Our family has extended family and friends in at least half a dozen state and various countries around the world. We love one another. We would be there to help one another in a heartbeat. The daily "knowing" of each other though suffers when you live so far away. You can't drop in for dinner or run soup over when someone is sick. Every contact is a special event. I hope this help all of you get to really know who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment