Monday, June 1, 2009

Food Journal

Today was an encouraging day. I did not follow my plan as much as I would have liked, but I did do better than I week.



Breakfast- skim milk, 2 frozen waffles topped with applesauce

mid morning- I was unusually hungry. Had a bowl of veggie soup

lunch- chicken pot pie (homemade, not frozen A much better choice. Whatever you do never eat the chicken pot pie from KFC. It had like a half a day's calories in it.)

snack- 3 dove chocolates, bowl of watermelon, and diet coke

dinner- chicken sandwich, watermelon, veggie soup

dessert- sauteed banana with 100 cal. Reese's sticks. (I know. that's why I said it was better, but not as good as I'd like.

Usually things start to hit the skids about 1:00 pm and they didn't today, so I'm pretty happy. It's been pretty hard so far trying to convince myself that I'm not really hungry, but tired, sad, frustrated, whatever. Here's to more success tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment