Monday, May 10, 2010

Change of plans

Charlie and I were both going to pick up our boy, but airline fare have risen so much that we decided that only Charlie would go.  It would have been great for both of us to go and back each other up because that 24/7 parenting can be tough especially if there is a language barrier.  On the other hand it'll be great for Charlie to have some time with him before he has to go back to work.  I'm a little sad that I won't get to see Moscow.  I was really looking forward to it.  Oh well, those are the sacrifices that we have to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment